Arduino Mega 2560 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560.
incorporates 54 digital inputs / outputs and 14 can be used as PWM outputs.
It also has 16 analog inputs, UARTs (serial ports), 16MHz oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and reset button.
This new model Arduino Mega 2560 (REV3) comes with more memory for the program, more RAM and more pins. 100% compatible with the version UNO or Duemilanove.
The plate includes everything needed to support the microcontroller. To start using the plate only need to connect to the computer via a USB cable, or feed it with an AC adapter AC / DC.
Also, for starters, you can simply feed a battery.
The Arduino MEGA2560 is compatible with most shields designed for the plates Duemilanove and UNO.
- Microprocessor ATmega2560
- Operating voltage 5V
- Supply Voltage (recommended) 7-12V
- Supply Voltage (limits) 6-20V
- 54 Digital Input / Output (14 of these can be used as PWM outputs)
- 16 Analog Inputs
- Maximum Continuous Current for inputs / outputs: 40 mA.
- Maximum continuous current of 3.3 V pin: 50 mA.
- Flash Memory 256 KB (the bootloader uses 8 KB).
- SRAM 8 KB
- EEPROM 4 KB
- 16 MHz clock speed
- To program the board is required USB CABLE TO USB TYPE B (included).
Click to download drivers and programming environment A>